Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MichaelM3 View Post
WOW!!! I put maybe 1,000 miles on the car now and my filter is almost as dirty!! I wish you didnt have to take off the front bumper to get to the filter tho. Any input on that? Thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggynuts01 View Post
What? you have to take the front bumper off to get to the air filter? I didnt know that.
Like Sal and Roman mentioned you can go through the fender well. I prefer to remove the front bumper only because I can also clean all the bugs and shit off of the intercooler and behind the kidney grills. I've got it down to about 10 mins to get the front bumper off and about the same to get it back on. Let me know if I can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbook View Post
Roman told me to have the blower fluid changed at 2500 miles and after that change it every 7500 miles.

A quote from AJ @ ESS in another thread:
I recently changed the oil on my blower and it took less than 10 min's start to finish. Very easy to do.

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here