View Single Post
      03-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #12
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)

Drives: C7 Stringray

Send a message via AIM to Greenkirby21
LOL the same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Except the manager that reacted was completely different and so I went with them.

I applied to two jobs, and one job got through the process quickly and had an offer ready for me.

The second job, which was my number 1 option, was a bit slow, but they were a bigger company.

I called the manager who interviewed me from the big company, and he didn't answer either. I left a voice mail saying I got an offer from another company, but I really wanted to work for them.

The manager called me the next day apologizing that it was taking so long, and the next day I got an offer from them via e-mail which I accepted . If the company wants you badly enough they will hurry up or at least show interest.

Like everyone else has said, I would be weary if your manager (or principle) to be calls you and is mad. They should understand you are applying for other jobs, and you were just letting him know your status. Especially if he called you first

if you made it up to being interviewed in person by the manager, then you should be able to call him directly instead of HR. HR departments are slow..

Last edited by Greenkirby21; 03-05-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Greenkirby21 is offline   United_States