Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalit@AUTOcouture View Post
How about runs 3 & 4?
Runs 3 & 4 are identical to 2 & 6. No need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3takesNYC View Post
Hey Tom, would you be able to in the future log the dyno runs to display whether or not the cars are hitting their timing targets? That would say a lot. FOr example if this car had the shown gain of 15hp or so and was still far off from hitting the timing targets of 34 degrees up top, this would give some more real data for other users to know how much more room of improvement they may have.

Or if a car that did not have a strong improvement with a tune, we could see if it simply had trouble hitting timing targets, rather than just assume the car did "not respond" as well as others etc.

Timing, IAT and a couple others with each dyno would be so valuable.

I would also love to see back to back 91 octane run with 95 octane run with a tune and timing tables. I know when I mix for 95 octane vs 91 or 93, the timing targets are hit whereas they are tough to hit on 91 and even on 93
Will keep this in mind, we can log this data as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYZ View Post
Could you PM me the upgrade price? I would like to get an ESS NA tune now with the intention of purchasing a used ESS supercharger a little bit down the road.
PM on the way!

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0