Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Awesome bro! I wanna see that thing if I come this summer!
for sure man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Oh god man! Looks absolutely incredible! Do us a favor and forget about the mpg it gets lol btw why are you still on trail plates?
nef3a msakar man. They are renewing the trail plates though.
Yeah, I got the hang of the car a bit more, I can do 200km now with a full tank of gas! yay! I ravaged an Evo X and a Gallardo yesterday in Dbayeh/Jounieh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAFP View Post
habibi mabrook - looking to get into a Porsche 911 myself soon
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisesoul View Post
If I could afford it, I'd be on the same boat. Congrats, the only way to upgrade from a Porsche is, well, another Porsche
It is unfortunately true. But from here, I don't know where to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_///M3 View Post
Great car. So the previous owner jumped from the 3.8 to the 4.0? I wonder if there's a big difference.
no, he went from a GT3 to the new 4S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92oholic View Post
Wow cool car. My local porsche dealer is nothing like that. They are bunch of assholes, I remember going in with my parents once to look at a SUV and the sales people didn't even bother to get up and see if we needed help. Then ended up getting an X5 next door.
Wow! All Porsche dealerships I've walked into were super nice and friendly. I get snooty attitudes from BMW, Merc, Ferrari, Lambo, even once at Kia! The Kia guy giving me this look for me to gtfo because I was wearing my star wars tshirt and jeans. Then when he saw me leaving in my 4S, priceless!