NOR CAL: FB group
My name's Jon. My friends and I run a 300+ member (As of 5/27/2014!!!) Nor Cal car group on Facebook.
In the summer of 2012, a few members met on BMW forums. It was evident that there was not a Northern California presence for BMW M3 drivers. We quickly developed friendships that still stand to this day. At our core, we all enjoy motor sports. That is our common thread. And with that, we began inviting new members based on this. You don't need to own a BMW or any specific car to be a part of our club or enjoy our social events. Over a few short months, the group exploded.
Who we are
Within our group, you’ll find everyone from the die hard track enthusiast to the newb that just picked up their first high performance sports car to the seasoned veteran whose owned over 40 cars. There is simply a wide range of experience and our group has thrived on this shared open source knowledge. All cars welcome.
Moving forward, our group’s strength will continue to be social events. Social events are a great way to get to know other members, talk shop, and build friendships. Our vision is that we’ll continue to share life together (through driving of course!), learn and grow as people.
We regularly get together for social events which include but are not limited to:
1. Track Events (NCRC, TrackMasters, LotusClub) at Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, Buttonwillow, Sonoma
2. Monthly gokarting events around the bay area (gokart racer, lemans, Umigo, K1speed)
3. Spirited Drives around Bay Area Roads
4. Exclusive Groupon deals with local vendors on parts, installation and service
5. Exclusive sessions with local detailing shops
6. Photo-shoots with professionals including editing sessions
7. Car Wash/BBQs
8. Snowboarding trips, Hiking, Shooting range, Gym sessions, boot camp,
9. Charity events
10. Road Rallies
Interested? Now what?
If you're interested in meeting other mature drivers and enthusiasts then send me a PM.
Warning: Our Facebook group is super active. Welcome to the blackhole of FB notifications.
2012 JZB E92 M3 Coupe. DCT/ZCP. Paint Match IND Cosmetic Package, Arkym Bumper, Verstrabe Paddles, LUX Angel Eyes, Vorsteiner double sided CF CSL trunk lid, Evolve Valve Exhaust, 19x9.5 et 21, 19x10.5 et 22 TE37 SL Pressed Graphite
Last edited by JZBE92; 05-27-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Reason: updated information