View Single Post
      02-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #15
206_m3
Lieutenant
206_m3's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
478
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrit View Post
Try and make it work

I was originally planning to wait until this month to buy my M3, I almost wish I waited and grabbed that one!
i did try man, he wasn't having any of it. He needed money sooner but I can't do anything till the 9th when my buyer arrives from Utah