Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Wednesday!

To BOV or not to BOV?
Synapse brah
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
Turns out it was the management company that had somehow set up the whole deal. The boxes "phoned home" when the plugged them in at their corporate offices and the cops showed up about 10 minutes later last night late. Good thing, I didn't want to pay for that office any more anyway since we had a new space with a different company already and this is way easier than going through the sublease stuff. I'm glad that they are as dumb as they are, since it payed off for me in the end.
Wait so the building management company you lease your space from was behind the theft? Thatís crazy! Good thing you caught the bastards, what type of legal recourse are you considering (if you donít mind me asking)?
E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586R/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is offline   United_States