View Single Post
      09-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
dcaero
Private

Drives: E46 M3

Proud New ///M3 Owner

06 M3 Black on Black with Titan Shadow Trim. CPO'd from the dealer with 7000 miles. I went to test drive it on Friday and knew within 1 minute of the test drive that it was what I wanted. I've been dreaming about owning an M3 for a long time, and now it has finally come true. I must note that I did test drive the E92 335i and it can be summed up by my wife's comment "This is like a normal car." You know I read on these forums about 335i vs M3 comparisons, and now that I have driven both there is no comparison. The difference between that single letter 'M' was worlds to me. The M3 was something special and had that extra soul to it. This was my first car purchase and the dealer was absolutely a wonderful experience.

My sales associate was named Karl Muik (do a google search). He races M3s and has been racing for years and years. It was really cool having him drive first and it couldn't have went better. Here's some quick point-and-shoot photos.
Attached Images

2006 BMW M3 | SMG | Jet Black | Black Nappa Leather | Titan Shadow Trim | HK Prem Audio