Had another day at the MaximumPSI dyno with the new O2 sensor running well and non-crushed air filter. The car was pulling strong to the end where we made 526.8whp and 335wtq! About 8whp 5wtq more than last week's run. The couple runs before were right at 520 and the run right after this was at 525ish. As the car was making more power I would have liked to see another run or two but we ran out of time. I am very happy with these results. Just recently another car there made 505whp on their dyno and then put down 550whp on a dynojet. I am hoping to get on a dynojet within the next week and will post up the results to see the difference.
Am having a lot of fun with the car and it is currently getting a rear diff brace on.