View Single Post
      02-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #21
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Golf Cart

Just got back from our trip up north to Monterey. Wow we took HWY 1 all the way up and the drive was stunning! I had never been up that way and we were really glad we did.

anyone who is looking for some of the most scenic roads in CA take the HWY 1 from San Luis Obispo to Monterey you wont be disappointed.

as far as the hotel went I ended up staying at the Hyatt at Monterey and the parking was great. We got there early in the day (noon) and had my pick of the whole lot and was able to park in a end spot with tons of room. We just left the car there all weekend and took a cab each time into town worked out perfect.

Once again thanks everyone for helping us pick a hotel etc.. we really appreciate it. We had a great time, Monterey rocks. If anyone is heading up that way in the future shoot me a pm and I can tell you some great places to eat if your interested.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->bmwdavid@icloud.com or 202-262-2900
David's ED special ALL M cars-->http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739