dd1981
Kapetan Svog Života
Serbia
Rep

Drives: 2012 335i sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali FlyBoyZ View Post
I'm in a bit of a war with myself right now. I'm not sure if I am putting too much emphasis on the ///M or if it is really worth it to own one. In looking for my next car, I am wondering if I should go with a 08-2010 ///M3, 06-08 ///M6, the 2011 550i, 2011 640i, or to just get another 335i and fully mod it again (never got a chance to try the single turbo setup).

I decided to post this here instead of the ///M forum because you guys seem a bit more fair and not so biased towards one car over another. I am really interested in hearing your opinion(s). Thanks =)
No absolutely not overrated. I test drove a cpo e92, and that test drive is still in my mind of how wonderfull and balanced the car was. The high revving v8 is just plain amazing. I walked away for the wrong reasons. Bad MPG for a daily and I regret it almost every day. I went with a new F30 335i, while its a wonderful car and I love it and enjoy it every day it does not fill that void! That only the ///M3 can fill.

Get the M3 if you can afford it I think its the best bang for the buck in the M lineup. Id pick up a 1M for my next car but they arent coming down in price and I dont see it happening.

///M is ///M no substitute. Good luck in your searches.