View Single Post
      02-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
dantm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 m3 e90

new to me 2008 e90 M3 Alpine White Bamboo biegh KW sleeve kit on stock 18s

I have been on this forum for 5 years now. I remember the first time I walked into the dealer and saw the m3 in 2008 I knew this was the car for me. I bought a 2007 335i, back a few years, then sold because I got married, then bought a house, then had a baby (not me of course but my wife)... Finally I was ready to come back, and was almost swayed away by a used M5, new 335i sedan, a new Audi S4, and other cars but I always found myself on this forum drooling over all the M3's, and realized there was no substitute (to borrow from porsche)... Bought this car from another forum member sight unseen then had it shipped from Georgia to Texas because there were absolutely no M3's for sale in the Central Texas area. Car showed up as advertised, looks almost brand new and I feel I got an amazing deal!!!... Thanks Lucas! Anyways, Its Alpine White, with Bamboo Beigh, Premium, Tech, and it has KW sleeve kit, and 2nd cats removed. I think I like the way it looks with gun metal 18's, like a club racer, but may swap them out down the road. Plans to get carbon fiber splitters, grills, roundels, and color matched reflectors....
Attached Images