View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
Bronx Cheer
Private

Drives: 2009 M3 sedan

FS: OEM Michellin 18" PS2 set of four (essentially new, metro DC)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
SOLD.

Thanks for all the interest, guys.

2 fronts - Michellin PS2 245/40ZR18
2 rears - Michellin PS2 265/40ZR18

Asking $1000.

The tires are essentially brand new, and the rubber whiskers on all four are still intact to prove it. I will send close up photos of each tire to anyone truly interested. TireRack sells a set of these new for about $1300.

I bought a set of OEM 18s rims and tires off a guy who was putting aftermarket 19s on his M3. These 18s were driven home by him from the dealership, immediately taken off, and then packaged off to me. I bought them to use the 18 rims for snow tires and immediately put a set of Pirelli Sottozeros on them. The tires have been sitting around unused ever since. I kept them in my basement thinking I would use them for the track, but that never materialzed. The wife told me I am way too old to be playing around at the track. All told, the tires have less then 50 miles on them, and probably less than 30. No exaggerations.

I am in the DC area, and of course would prefer a local buyer. I will cooperate with people to ship, though, with the caveat that shipping costs would be paid by the buyer.

Last edited by Bronx Cheer; 03-11-2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: SOLD..