DaveDee
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Australia
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 Edition M-DCT

Garage List
Send a message via Skype™ to DaveDee
Gintani CEO visits Australia - Tunes available

From March 5th Alex, CEO of Gintani is coming over to visit us and do training for our performance shop in Brisbane on the installs of 2 of the new Gintani superchargers. One of these will be on my car and I'll be happy to demo it to anyone who wants to look at, go for a blast or just talk superchargers
While Alex is here he will be available on a limited basis for doing tunes, including DCT tunes.
The 2 cars having the supercharges fitted will both be at track day on March 28th for anyone interested in seeing a full Gintani set-up (Stage 2 supercharger and full exhaust system) or one with a different brand x-pipe and exhaust system. If you not coming along to track your car that day you are welcome to come along to join in the fun and meet lots of great people and see some interesting cars

The new manifold has been a long time in R&D and looks sensational. Part of the mission with the development of this was to keep the manifold looking similar to the OEM manifold. The kit includes a full carbon fibre air box to house the air filter under the hood.
A picture of the standard manifold follows, mine is being custom coloured and no doubt I'll be plastering pics of it everywhere when the install is done.

Please don't hesitate to contact me (0434 555 660) for info on Gintani exhaust systems and superchargers, or if you want more info on getting a tune done, even if it's just for a chat

Cheers

Dave
Attached Images