Thread: Learning manual
View Single Post
      02-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #9
vasmir
eh
 
vasmir's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E82 M
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Newport, RI

Posts: 151
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I wouldn't be against someone buying a manual car brand new when he/she doesn't know how to drive it yet. You won't destroy the clutch, etc like people say. As long as you're not a complete retard and it's not a GT3RS or similar with a crazy lightweight flywheel/race clutch.
Concur.

Test driving an auto/DCT whatever will still let you try out 95% of the car; steering, throttle, feel, etc. You'll learn the other 5% as you go.

I had to test drive my e89 in DCT... they didn't have one for testing in standard.
vasmir is offline  
0
Reply With Quote