Thread: Tax Question
View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
gatorfast's Avatar
Drives: MR E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SoFla

Posts: 2,595
iTrader: (3)

Talk to your accountant. There is no "typical" when it comes to tax refunds/owing. It all depends on how you are employed, what deductions you have, etc etc.

All that says is that too much was withheld at the federal level and too little at the state level. You can adjust that going forward by re-doing your w-4 (if you are employed) or by adjusting your estimated tax payments throughout the year.
gatorfast is offline  
Reply With Quote