02-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #16
dspralph
Taiwan
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 'Reventon' E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickv3 View Post
How much do you want for it? 80's? 90's? Why not just throw an asking price out there? Also, why did you buy it (or in this case "rent it") just so you could put 1,000 miles on it and let it go? Why not get the value out of it and keep it>? These kinds of threads always puzzle me. I know most ppl on this forum are like $120k/yr. earners or more but still, let's be honest, that just seems like a gross waste of money even for the "affluent".
I'm leaving the country in May/June. I'm not in hurry to sell, I still have few months to go. Serious buyers will PM/email me. I got few offers already.
Regarding to renting the car, this is one of my cars collection. I have other toys to play with. Don't have time to drive every cars. Beside don't really feel to drive my toys in snow.I drive my range rover for the Michigan winter most of the time.
I may ship this M3 oversea if I didn't get value I want, but don't really want to deal with oversea customer issues.....they don't like heavily mods car

Thanks for your questions

Ralph
"Reventon" Paint/ Active Autowerke Stage 2 SC/Signature X Pipe/Signature Exhaust/S1 SSK/ Stoptech Trophy BBK/ Vorsteiner-GTS3 Front Bumper/Rear Diffuser/Boot Lid/ OSS Angel eyes/ KW Clubsport Coilovers/ HRE P40SC/ Michelin PSS/ BMW Performance-Electronic Steering Wheel V2/Shift Knob/Hand Brake/ STRI Gauges/::modmynav Backup Camera/Hüper Optik Tint