gnhm3
Major

Drives: 12' e92 m3

FS or Takeover Lease: 2012 e92 M3 6mt Matte white on Black Novillo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Contemplating whether or not I should sell this car so posting this to gauge interest. It is a 2012 M3 coupe. Originally Jet black but was professionally wrapped matte white 5 months ago with only 2500 miles on the car. The jet black paint underneath the wrap is FLAWLESS.

Car has an MSRP just shy of $70k. It has:

Competition Package
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
BMW APPS
6mt
Carbon Fiber Roof
MSRP: $69,895

The lease started on January 2, 2012 and ends on January 2, 2015. There are 22 payments left of $876.31 INCLUDING 9% LA County tax. The lease allows 10k miles a year. The car has exactly 8,032 miles as of today. So you can average 1,000 miles a month for the remainder of the lease.

Residual is $43,198. If you would like to know the price to purchase please PM me and I will find out for you.

There are currently mods on the car and I plan on turning the car back to complete stock before turning it in to the buyer with exception of the wrap.

*The new buyer may POSSIBLY choose a color of their choice for the vehicle to be wrapped in prior to taking the car. Again this is a 50/50 thing.

Mods currently include:

Matte white wrap
Bav LS3 headlights
Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave Wheels
JL Motoring Carbon Fiber wrapped front lip
BMW Performance Steering Wheel
BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
IND Tri-Stitched boot and shift knob
Matte Black Kidney Grills
Matte Black Side Gills

Mods could be included to the new buyer at a price. Otherwise I will put all oem parts back.

I don't know if I forgot to add anything but please PM me with any questions or interest. Thanks

PRIOR TO WRAP:

Last edited by gnhm3; 02-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.