View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #26
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30

Drives: Race car->

Originally Posted by dawgdog View Post
Nice driving for first time out. I had fun at that event trying to learn to drive my new car. Drove both run groups in the morning as I had to leave early. Nice thing about the Ridge vrs Pacific Raceways is there is a lot of run off so when cars go off track they usually are OK.
thanks carl. had a lot of fun. did passably well with the track for a first day but needs work for sure. think sub 2s should be in the cards after a couple visits. didnt run as cleanly as i would like but interesting to see how i handled or didnt handle the transition to a new track after so much experience at pacific. found the new types of turns and linked sections fun and challenging. now i want to try ORP and PIR. actually headed to PR this morning to see gregs build and talk with eddie about my driving and where to go from here.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|