Originally Posted by dream3rr
Makes sense. I ask because I figure this forum is full of pretty smart folks who have a ton of knowledge about the car, its costs, and have wisdom beyond my years to be able to give me a pretty good idea of what they'd do.
Thanks everyone for your input! Clearly it's best to wait it out, but if I can find a good deal on an E9x I will go for it, with extended warranty for peace of mind. I would love to have owned one when they were still "new".