Originally Posted by dream3rr
Makes sense. I ask because I figure this forum is full of pretty smart folks who have a ton of knowledge about the car, its costs, and have wisdom beyond my years to be able to give me a pretty good idea of what they'd do.
Thanks everyone for your input! Clearly it's best to wait it out, but if I can find a good deal on an E9x I will go for it, with extended warranty for peace of mind. I would love to have owned one when they were still "new".
Are you really taking these "life" advises from the M3 owners
Half of these people doesn't even know what they are talking about..
OP, no one here knows about your true financial situation.
In the end, you make your own decision, learn from mistakes.