View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #92

Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange

Thank you so much for the feedback. It is nice to see that the road of SC on the S65 has evolved to a new species. I am REALLY looking forward to this upgrade. In a sense it is beyond a upgrade and Active has given the public a slew of choices for the S65 depending on the needs. I think they have all the bases covered now. Hopefully real world events will show this. I am a Active Autowerke dealer/flash center. Myself and my young eager Tech will be on this ASAP! I have another client/friend travelling here in May to do the same You know who you are
Thanks again NikB316

Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post

Man you are going to LOVE this upgrade. I was on the fence of either selling my car or going over to an ESS VT650 kit (which are great kits as well)! Wouldn't have been a big price difference factoring selling my old kit and a good deal on the 650 kit. I am 100% glad I picked this route! I have been I guess you could say satisfied with my car/kit to date but this is what I wanted it to be from the beginning! Everything feels so much smoother! It's trickled down the the transmission and even the sound!

I can't wait to see how the car will be with the new wheels Saturday and rear diff brace on Monday! I have a 80 mile highway commute 7 days a week starting March 1 and this is going to be perfect for it .

When are you getting your install done?