View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #13
slicer
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08
Yep, no spacers. Running ARC-8's 9.5" F & 10.5" rears with the right size tires. All bolts torqued in sequence to 90 ft-lbs. But all even. New tires, road force balanced. Hub face to wheel face all cleaned up and anti-size only on the protursion because I whipped it pretty much clean off the hub face. I even watched my tech at BMW measure the run-out of the hubs, wheels, checked all ball joints, suspension, tie arms, etc. No idea's at this point. Brakes are a different issue being addressed with AP and their tech support so I think its two different issue's I'm having compared to the Op.
I have gone through this same issue. Road force balance is key (road force balance is more thorough than typical balance as they spin tire to ideal placement on the rim). Even after the road force balance, I still had a small vibration with the apex wheels. Not sure if the new Bridgestone tires or new apex wheels were to blame. I did notice that the apex wheels don't fit very snugly on the hub. Make sure lugs are tightened while wheels are in the air to insure they are lug-centric.

I hope this helps.