View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
thorny's Avatar
Drives: 2007 X5 E70, 2011 M3 E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 947
iTrader: (9)

Originally Posted by schnell325 View Post
It is is called a "pro-tree".....mainly used for full on drag cars such as rail cars, pro-comp, funny cars, etc.

Normal street cars would use a "full-tree", which has the yellow's come on one at a time.
I see. That's what I thought, they forgot to switch it back since they were mixing race classes with fun having "TT" class. They cought me off guard a little
thorny is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote