european auto source is proud to be your #1 Southern California coding facility!
Whether its a simple Check Engine lamp or are looking for full retrofit coding - we are your one-stop facility for your programming needs. We are offering a limited time special for $95 per session
, While some vendors are charging over $350 for similar services!
For a limited time, all Coding/Individualization options are on sale for $95/session! This includes popular options such as Video In Motion and Euro MDM!
Why should you choose eas as your SoCal coding facility?
- Over 10+ years experience in module coding
- Fully Equipped with Autologic Diagnostic Scanner/Programmer
- Autologic Optical Interface (OPS Diagnostic Head)
- Proper Voltage Stabilization maintained with Fronius ACCTIVA Professional Flash (70 Amp)
- Non-biased programming facility, with no fear of warranty rejection. We love your M3 as much has you do!
Autologic Diagnostic Scanner
The Autologic diagnostic tool for BMW vehicles is without doubt the most comprehensive tool to be made available to independent BMW specialists. Autologic BMW is unique in offering full dealer-level fault code read and re-set, full component activation, electronic control unit procedures, clearing and setting of adaptation values, full coverage of (ECU) control units coding, full programming capability including engine control modules and transmission control modules, adjustment of engine idle, real-time reading of all dynamic data, procedure for engine and immobilizer alignment, procedure for trial substitution of control units and procedure for the fitting of BMW accessories.
Autologic Optical Interface
The Autologic Optical Interface has been designed to program the CCC-A control units on BMW. Connecting directly to the fibre optic MOST bus, the Autologic Optical Interface is able to communicate with CCC-A, CCC-BO, CCC-ASK, CCC-ANT, ULF TCU and MASK ECUs. The Autologic Optical Interface significantly reduces the time to program these control units and further increases the reliability and recoverability of flash updating these control units.
Intelligent battery charging systems are very
important given the technology of BMWs. We use the Fronius ACCTIVA Series with Active Inverter technology, the only all-round charger which Autologic recommends.
Detailed Explanation of features
When completed, a complete demonstration of all features are given so you are 100% familiar with your new options.
Why do you not perform remote coding?
A number of precautionary steps are taken in order to ensure your M3 is safe during the coding process, which cannot be verified remotely. Your pride and joy and its well-being is important to us!
Coding/Individualization (options may vary by model/build configuration) - $95, unlimited options
- Video In Motion (CIC iDrive models only)
- Euro MDM
- Remove BulbCheck errors (for HID/LED or aftermarket lighting retrofits)
- Windshield Wipers complete full cycle when ignition is shut off
- Remove Ignition/Door gong
- Remove iDrive [ACCEPT] screen
- Remove Seatbelt Warning Gong for Driver, Passenger or both Driver/Passenger (light will remain on dash)
- Unlock doors when key is ejected
- A/C off when Auto Climate is pressed
- Auto Sunroof close when rain is detected
- Open/Close windows with Key FOB
- Open/Close Windows with Comfort Access
- Open/Close Convertible Top with Key FOB
- AutoFolding Mirrors
- Change Low Fuel Warning from 1/4 tank to 1/8 tank
- Remove CityLights (Amber sidemarkers)
- Enable FogLamps with High Beams
- Disable Window Safety Feature (allows windows to continue rolling up while door is open)
- Enable Digital Speedometer in OLED gauge cluster
- Enable/Disable auto-correction for Digital Speedometer/MPG
- Euro SMG Software Updates for e46M3, e60M5, e63 M6 (~5000RPM Launch Control, improved shifting)
- Euro Hazard Lamps (double flash vs US single flash)
- Triple Blink turn signals
- Mirror Curb tilt
- Automatic Door Locking
- Auto Trunk/Tailgate Closing
... and much, much more.
- LCI Taillight Retrofits
- Park Distance Control (PDC) Retrofits
- Halogen Highs enabled with Xenon High Beams
- OEM Alarm Coding
- iDrive CCC-CIC Conversions/Upgrades
- LCI Headlight Retrofits
- FRM3 Module Upgrade/Coding
- Sirius Radio Retrofits
- IBOC HD Radio Coding
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- CD CHanger, iPod/MP3, Dension & mObridge Coding
RaceCar/Track Preparation Setups
- Remove TPMS
- Race Seat Coding/Recaro Coding
- EDC Delete (for coilover setups)
- Airbag deletes for vehicles with roll cages
- Remove Headlamp Washer System
- Flash Programming
- Dealer level ECU Software Coverage
- ECU Trial Substitution
- Quick Test & Quick Clear
- Fault codes timeline report
- CBS: Condition Based Service reset and error correction
- Retrofitting of BMW accessories and extras
- Car/Key Memory Function for personalizing vehicle
- Module Troubleshooting
- Reset Adaptions
- Module value Monitoring
- Value Reporting (Fuel Pressure, Ignition Advance, etc)
BMW Dealer-Level Module Updates
- DME 240E and DCT Updates
- Individual Module Updates, including Engine ECU, TCU/ULF/mULF and iDrive
- MKIV, CCC & iDrive OS updates
and much, much more..............
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
european auto source
4015 E. Leaverton Court
Anaheim, CA 92807
Hours of Operations:
Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm (PST)
Sat - Sun: Closed
Available options vary among specific BMWs year, model and Vehicle Order (VO). Please feel free to contact me directly via phone, email or PM if you should have any questions and we will be happy to assist.