Hey everybody! We built a set of our MultiForged MS52 in 20" for an upcoming photoshoot on one of our E92 M3's. The wheels will be installed for the shoot, driven on for about 10-15 miles, and taken right off.
The specs are as follows:
- MORR MultiForged MS52 (Deep concave) 20x9" & 20x10.5" for BMW E9x M3
- Hand-Brushed Centers w/ Transparent Copper Cleared Centers
- Polished & Cleared Lips
- Powdercoated Silver Inner-Barrels
- Machined billet aluminum center caps in Brushed/Copper
- Race-Prep Machining
- Side-Spoke Pocketing
- BackPad Precision Pocketing
- Hidden Hardware
The total cost of this set is $8,560. We are blowing them out as a 'Demo' set with 10-15 miles, used for (1) day. The photoshoot is scheduled for March 21st, so the wheels will be ready to ship March 25th.
PM for blow-out pricing!!
Here are some pictures of the MS52 in other finishes - these wheels are being finished this week and we'll post updated pics in a day or two.
These won't last!