02-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #23
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 Dinan ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3roar View Post
Phil, though I do not disagree with their behavior being unprofessional. I would highly recommend this thread and others like it be completely deleted. If it comes down to it and they read this stuff. It'll piss them off more than solve problems. I see they could do better in management and priorities but I want to make sure we're not "group bashing" an organization that could refuse us service just based on our frustrations being publicly documented through this forum.
Really? If you had info about the entire situation you might not feel this way. This organization had plenty of time to respond to us. We called and we emailed....we got nothing from them but ignored. You sound like a scared kid who called out the school yard bully and now you think he's waiting at the bus stop for you. What this organization did was wrong, period, point, blank. The only way to stop this type of nonsense is to call it out so others who might deal with them have some insight to how they operate. And as for your comment in red text.......what don't you get......they have already told us they don't want our business.
2011.5 E92 Dinan///M3: SSII DCT- Comp, Prem 2, and Conv Pkg, Heated Seats, Enhanced Prem Sound, Edition Grills/Gills, M Performance Steering Wheel, Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler, BMW Pedals, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan X-Pipe, Dinan Carbon Fiber Intake, Dinan Software Tune, Dinan DCT Tune, Dinan Pulley Kit, Dinan CH-R Wheels, Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Arkym Lip, IND M5 Mirror Caps, Carbon Reflectors, Lux H8 V3, Brembo 365mm BBK