United_States

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyMikee View Post
good to know thanks! i think i made my decision
NP! I'm happy with them so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
Congrats! I had the same purpose with the KW S/Os when I put them on my car. Loved them when I had them on the track!

Only thing to be aware of is these will wear out your dampers if you go to the track a lot. I had them on for 30 days and my dampers started to feel the effects. The biggest indicator was during high speed turns going into a front straight, the car would ever so slightly bob more than it used to and have that squishy effect.
Yes, I had also heard that, and I did experience a bit of that this weekend when pushing very hard. When I dialed it back to around 8/10 the the squishy effect went away. I agree with most that the full adjustable coil overs would be a better track option, but the KW Sleeve overs (with EDC in sport mode) is not bad either. Overall, the grip was very good and the tires were always on the ground despite the bumpy track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeee05 View Post
Good post. Debating on testing these as well
As I mentioned above, I am very pleased with KW S/O so far. They are not the perfect race setup, but that was not there intended purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekshop View Post
Nice -2.5 camber! Gotta love those Vorshlag plates ....

BTW you are .1 off on CWB
Sorry, not following you? CWB?

Akra Evo / MS stage 2 / MS UDP / VF Tune / KW Clubsports Coilovers / Vorshlag plates / TMS Delrin Subframe and Diff Bushings / ST 380/355 BBK / ST SR34 pads / Apex Arc-8 / Nitto NT01 / Cantrell Motorsports roll cage / Recaro Profi / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Performance Alcantera wheel / Aim Solo DL