Originally Posted by mike2016
It's time to sell the M3. I actually bought the car for my wife, I rarely drive it. The only time I drive it is when it's time for service and car wash / detail.
Here are some details
2011 M3 Coupe Mineral White / Fox Red interior
- One owner. Bought brand new from Mckenna BMW in Jan 2011
- 99% time my wife drives it
- never abused, and she drives it in auto mode 100% the time
- no accident, no paintwork
- All regular service performed.
- Always garaged.
- Still on original run flat tires.
- No Mods except LED interior lights and angel eyes.
- Never modded.
The MSRP was 74675. For a list of options, see the picture of the original sticker.
The car is in excellent condition, not even sign of wear on the driver seat.
But it does have some imperfections
- Minor small dent at bumper, near the bottom lip, towards passenger side (she bumped into a desk in our garage)
- Some wheels are curbed
Hey, I have a 1SeriesM 2011 also AW. Would you be interested in a trade?