View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
PSUSMU
Captain

Drives: Entry-level Luxury

I had a great trip with my buddy. Breck was funny; wherever we went, we had drinks/items left off our bill. This happened at least 3 times! haha
Eric's was probably my least favorite place. That pizza was pretty disgraceful lol (I'm from NJ)

Good: Empire Burger, Park Ave Pub homemade chips and $1.50 Rolling Rocks apres ski, Lucha Colorado Cantina (awesome #5 salsa), Giampietro Pasta & Pizzeria (veal sausage special was awesome), Park & Main for breakfast (We wrote "Marry me " on the bill for the super cute mountain girl waitress)

Not good: Columbine Cafe's service (homemade corned beef hash was tasty), Eric's pizza

Steamboat Springs downtown was a little disappointing I thought. The mountain was very nice though. Definitely an older crowd.

Vail was awesome and huge. We picked up some snow the night before we went there, so some fresh pow was a treat. Didn't spend much time in the village, but seemed more upscale/ritzy and expensive. I'd go back to stay there though. Much more of a happening place, it seemed.