Before the track season begins, we would like to offer you a Special Group Buy Pricing on Endless Brake Pads.
- The ultimate street ceramic-carbon-metallic compound developed for extreme speeds and power. MX72 is the latest development with lots of technology and effort in it to cope the demands of a extreme street compound. It is suited for use in a power brake system with or without ABS and EPS. The MX72 is a high heat resistance compound which can also be used for circuit racing, like a sports car club race day. There is no need to change pads between street and track. The initial bite and response is excellent even at very high speed like 250- 300 km/h and so also the pedal feel and brake balance. MX72 compound is not agressive towards the discs.
This is an excellent pad to be used on the rear axel on M3 to to prevent rear wheels from locking under heavy braking. We recommend using MX72 on the rear axel and ME20 on the front axel.
- Street and light Track usage
- Semi-Metallic (Ceramic Carbon Metal)
- Racing pad with high and stable MU levels at high temperatures while maintaining low wear. Suitable for both hard street and track conditions, and one of our most popular trackday pads.
- Aggressive Street / Track
- E9X M3 Stock Brakes
- E82 1M Stock Brakes
- E9X M3 Brembo GT/GT-R Brakes ( N/P calipers)
- E9X M3 AP Racing (Front -CP5555) (Rear-CP5306)
- E9X M3 StopTech (ST-60) / (ST-40)
If we get 5 people to sign up we will offer 10%
If we get 10+ people to sign up we will offer 15%
Please indicate your:
Application (Stock, Brembo GT/GT-R, AP, StopTech)
If you have any questions or looking for a different compound please feel free to send us e-mail - ✉ email@example.com