View Single Post
      02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #14
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 10|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72

Drives: Race car->

here is my opening session. in the process of downloading so will be up later. fairly slow playing follow the leader with lonnie in the c6 vette. brakes were making a racket until i used them harder later on in the day. great track tons of grip and this isnt the final surface. will be done all at once in a seamless process. hard to tell from video but great elevation change and some corners that really challenged me all day. Decreasing radius sweepers requiring a lot of trailbraking, off camber downhill esses a la the corkscrew, and a long front straight that allows a lot of speed to be put on and carried thru 1. it was a humbling experience for a first day as i felt out of sorts. I was worried i wouldnt remember what to do. that wasnt an issue after a few laps it was helping my car do the new things that was tricky and exciting. wife did great in the passenger seat for the first time. didnt grab the wheel or scream she wanted out. she was nervous about it at the start thinking i was gonna end up in a firey crash. once she realized its more controlled she relaxed and wasnt worried.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 02-10-2013 at 05:24 PM.
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States