For a limited time we would like to offer FREE Installation on ESS Tuning Supercharger Kits that are purchased through Alekshop to M3Post community!
As many of you already know, ESS Tuning has the best supercharger kits available on the market today that range from 550-650hp depending on the kit you choose.
We are Authorized ESS Dealer and have installed many, many supercharger kist so buy with confidence!
We Are Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your ESS Supercharger System Needs
ESS Supercharger System Overview
- System Installation
- Supercharger System Service and Maintenance
- Custom Manifold Finishes
- Accommodation for non-local customers with a vehicle pick-up/delivery
- Specially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly
- Non-intercooled configuration with option to upgrade to intercooled configuration
- ESS MSS60 engine control software perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine
- Re-calibrated EGas for quicker throttle response
- Re-calibrated VANOS control
- Bosch Motorsport large injectors
- Comprehensive 2-year unlimited mileage warranty program from manufacturer
Boost pressure: 5 PSI Non-Intercooled
- Horsepower on 91AKI/95RON: 535 SAE (30% gain over stock)
- Horsepower on 93AKI/98RON: 550 SAE (33% gain over stock)
- Torque on 91AKI/95RON: 370ft/lbs
- Torque on 93AKI/98RON: 380ft/lbs
Boost pressure: 6 PSI Intercooled
- Horsepower on 91AKI/95RON: 575 SAE (39% gain over stock)
- Horsepower on 93AKI/98RON: 585 SAE (41% gain over stock)
- Torque on 91AKI/95RON: 390ft/lbs
- Torque on 93AKI/98RON: 395ft/lbs
Boost pressure: 6.5 PSI Intercooled
- Horsepower: 600 SAE (~45% gain over stock)
- Torque: 400ft/lbs
HFC/No-Cat mid section recommended. ESS DCT software recommended. Warranty and support on the VT2-625 applies only to vehicles equipped with an ESS approved cat-less mid section exhaust.
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
Application intended for: E90 M3, E91 M3, E92 M3 from 2008 - 2011
For additional information, please contact Alekshop.