View Single Post
      02-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #159
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
United_States
Rep

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

^^ The analogies are killing me Al. haha

You're really comparing 18th century medical practices to setting up sound government checks and balances? With all this "greatest country in the world" talk it would seem you feel they did a pretty darn good job, no? And you're right we do have the benefit of hind sight, but it seems that most are blind to it.

You're comment of elected official is somewhat laughable as well. I've got a card trick i can show you where at the end it appears like you picked the right card, but you didn't i steered you to that card and you were none the wiser. Forget the fact that I DIDN'T elect these officials and realize that these people are hand selected by the political machine based on things such as their likability, demographic, and or how easily they can be controlled. The day the that our representatives and senators passed laws that gave them exclusive benefits the rest of us can't have, we should have yanked all of them out of office and started with fresh people.

Also, don't let technology fool you in to thinking that our society is getting smarter.... The general public is clueless as to what goes on and how it goes on within our government. As long a their facebook works, the internet is up and they can party on friday night; all is good in america.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat