View Single Post
      02-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
ortho281
Captain

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly_M3 View Post
You are 130lbs ... eat some meat dude
Nice setup, let us know how ti works out.
Thanks! Yes, I need to eat more. Ha Ha! I'm only 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBoosted View Post
I'll be there this weekend too, I'll come say hi. Cool install!
Cool! Looking forward to meeting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyMikee View Post
the springs still have to settle so it will lower a lil more correct?, in the pictures are you the lowest setting in the front? also is the ride "bouncy' at times? also when you got your alignment done did you really need to adjust the camber that muhc?

i ask this because im torn between this setup for my edc or going full coilovers with camber plates and a edc module of some sort
The front and rear are a couple turns from min height. Since I was corner balancing they left a couple turns for adjusting balance. No the ride surprisingly is not bouncy. The EDC shocks in comfort mode seems up to the task for these spring rates. I was debating this also, but went with the KW S/O to keep EDC and my camber plates. Camber is adjusted for the track, not really for street because of inside tire wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYON View Post
Are you on PSS's by the way?
Yes, I used the PSS for corner balancing instead of my track tires because they were less worn and almost new.

Akra Evo / MS stage 2 / MS UDP / VF Tune / KW S/O springs / Vorshlag plates / ST 380/355 BBK / ST SR34 pads / Apex Arc-8 / Nitto NT01 / Cantrell Motorsports roll cage / Recaro Profi / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Performance Alcantera wheel

Last edited by ortho281; 02-09-2013 at 06:11 AM.
ortho281 is offline   United_States