aussiem3
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
2014 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'am consider this tune from Mike Benvo(BPM tuning) also...
I hear a lot of good stuff about this tune...and i'm sure this man(Mike Benvo)now's what he's doing!
But here in Belgium i can run with 98 ron octane and the car pulls already verry well!
And for the moment...it's winter here in Belgium with snow,so the car is now almost two months in hibernation(a lot of roadsalt)
So....for the moment,i just don't now,but in spring,i will consider this tune again
I have run BP Ultimate or Shell V-Power in my M3 since day 1. I dicussed having a specific tune for these fuel but Mike asked me to leave it as stock. I have done so and with the tune and the fuel it's just exhilerating. You need to drive the car to understand what everyone is talking about.

I am in Australia, and there was no issues hooking up with Mike to program the car. In my books, he is a gentleman with the born knack to make people feel special. Lovely chap and a pleasure to deal with. That's the best past about the whole experience. Yes, he's taking your money but at the same time he's respectful of you. I've had some bad experience dealing with vendors offshore.

Hope you get the tune and enjoy a fresh experience.

2007 E92 6MT - Silverstone II with /// Performance Exhaust with ACM Test Pipes and BPM Sport Stage II Dev-Tune - Proper engine warm up, 12-monthly oil change, Castrol TWS 10w-60
2014 F15 X5 3.0d
aussiem3 is offline   Australia