I had a chance to dyno my ESS VT3 Supercharged Low Compression Built Motor at European Auto Source (EAS). It was the first time I'd been to EAS, and the shop was setup nicely, friendly staff and Tom was very gracious as well. Steve from EAS operated the dyno, very knowledgable and awesome guy as well. THANK YOU - Tom, Steve and the rest of the crew at EAS.
We dynoed the car back in December on 91 octane and I came back today to dyno with a 91/100 mix ~94octane, Meth, and a few gallons of E85 (~19% mix) as well.
I'm very pleased with the results.
Here's a vid of the AFR/Boost/FP - gauge reads a solid AFR throughout and ~12.x psi.
Dyno vid -
Here's the results, a big thanks to Robert (PG) for putting all the info/graphs together for me.
Car and Modifications:
- 2008 BMW M3
- ESS VT3-750 Supercharger kit @ 13.30 PSI Boost +Meth
- Snow Performance Methanol Injection
- Both CAT Delete
- ESS X-Pipe
- ESS Exhaust
- 94 Octane, +19% E85 (3 Gallons)
- Temparature:: 72.46 degrees F
- Atmospheric pressure: 30.01 inHg
- Humidity: 26%
- Density Altitude: 1163 Ft.
- SAE Correction: 0.972
- STD Correction: 0.999
- Uncorrected: 1.000
Dyno Database:Individual Dyno Results:
- SAE Corrected: 667whp @ 8160 RPM, 448wtq @ 7260 RPM
- STD Corrected: 686whp, 460wtq
- Uncorrected: 686whp, 460wtq
The legend below has the following meaning:
- Dyno Run: Dyno run file
- Temp(F) = Temperature (Farenheit)
- RelH = Relative Humidity
- Pressure(Hg) = Barometric Pressure
- DA(ft) = Density Altitude
- WHP(unc) = Uncorrected wheel horsepower
- WTQ(unc) = Uncorrected wheel torque
- WHP(SAEd) = SAE Corrected Horsepower using Dynojet weather station.
- WTQ(SAEd) = SAE Corrected Torque using Dynojet weather station.