Thread: NYS Gun Laws
View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #140
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
The NRA list is so encompassing it would be hard to find someone who has no association with the list if you want to avail yourself of the services of any lawyer, or doctor, or nurse, or pastor/priest/religious leader, or even police officer. Hell, even the American Firearms Association is on their list. I'm sure it's because they support background checks.

If everyone else is not your friend, what does that say ? Everyone is marching out of step but my son John.
This kind of behavior is why we have such a division within the country, you don't agree with somebody's particular world view, you're as good as dead to that person. It's ridiculous, but that's more or less what it's about. Like Glen Beck's "Independence Town" or whatever the hell he called his delusional fantasy of a tightly controlled community.

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, MMW Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Eagle1oh7 is offline   United_States