Greetings M3Post members,
We here at Sonic MS are very excited to present HPC's Carbon Fiber Brake Duct Cooling system for the BMW E9X M3.
This post is to serve as an introduction to the solution and to gauge interest levels of the community in order to bring the product to market. As such, pricing will NOT be discussed in this thread.
Feature Benefit Summary:
- Fabricated from High Temperature-resistant carbon composite materials utilizing modern Pre-Preg CF MFG techniques
- BBK and OE BMW //M hardware compatible
- Adaptable to 2.5 or 3" hosing
- Simple mounting points
- Undertray, wheel well and backing plate ducting configuration provides maximum airflow
- Track Tested & Race Proven
The concept of brake cooling ducting is not new and has been used on racecars for quite some time now. The benefits include more consistent brake performance resulting from lower rotor, pad, caliper and brake fluid temperatures. The end results are longer lasting brake hardware, reduced brake fade and more confident and consistent pedal feel.
We would like to take this opportunity and see how many people would be interested in a kit like this and also answer any questions or concerns in this thread. Production numbers of these kits will be EXTREMELY limited, so please - only serious inquiries.
Thanks in advance for your help!