View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #77
boostaholic786
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: E92 JB4 G5 ISO RB's FBO+40%E85

I was expecting some bad ass wide body killer front end of an M3 and I click on the page and I see this. Apart from the half built M3 bed and hideous wheels the walls look like a freaking prison you see on that show "LOCKED UP" lol. I would hate to wake up looking at all these white walls and a jail type of feel....As far as the bed goes.... You must have alot of extra money to spend especially since all of it, or most of it is carbon fiber. Hope this is for you son if you have one because if I was 7 or 8 I would be the coolest kid around... If I was over 25, actually 15, I would seek help....
A/W E92 335i M-sport with JB4 G5 ISO/ E40 WEDGE PERFORMANCE BACKEND FLASH, Alpina TCU flash for AT/Switch-tronic +AR Downpipes, Stett gen 1 intake, Wagner-Tuning FMIC+RB Turbo setup/ RB PCV Valve+ Akro exhaust+60% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW coilovers, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@119mph on street tires) NO METH!