View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #33
Havin' a blast!

Drives: 2013 M3 E92 Jerez Blk DCT ZCP

Dang, sorry to hear buddy.

I wouldn't take off the tint. 2 years ago, I got the same no front plate & windows tint fix-it ticket (the cop even stuck his white ticket book into the car, looked at it thru the front windshield and wrote me up for tint. It was at night and I don't know how that guy knew it). I got it signed off. There's no way I'm going to take off the tint. And, put the damn'd front plate back on & kept it there. Just don't want to give them a reason to pull me over.

Originally Posted by thorny View Post
... He goes back to his car with my licence/registration and takes forever, at this point I swear to God, I am thinking he is googling the rear end picture of a stock M3 on his "police iPad" to see what it looks like to bust me for my Akra Evo.

Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
It's the end of the month and he has a quota to get.

I have so many front plate and tint tickets that now when I get pulled over they ask if those are all for the same car! lol I just pay the fine. I like my tint and am sensitive to sunburns, sorry LE.

Btw I ALWAYS roll both windows down completely when I get pulled over (even in the rain) and keep my hands at the 10 and 2 oclock positions on the wheel.

I did buy a tow hook front plate kit though and I am considering putting it on to give LE one less reason to pull me over. I don't really care about the ticket but I don't like being delayed.
Yep, me too. In fact, if I even suspect that a car around me is an unmarked unit, I roll down the windows.
BRP 1:56 | CVR 2:01 | ACS 1:53 | WSIR 1:34