View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #136
Major General

Drives: Odysse

Originally Posted by Zzhou View Post
Lots of people are saying brembo FTW. For real? Only because of the finish on some bolts? Not saying that I don't care about the rust bolt if it is mine. IMO all the finish on any caliper will go bad. Use it a year on the track and who cares about finish? Don't judge a BBK by its look please.
This is M3Post, where all that matter's is how the car looks.

Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
I think it has more to do with the crappy customer service the OP experienced with Stoptech
I think it's because OP took a while to get back to them. Someone above was offered the same thing and they honored that offer.
I was sent new rotor when I got a shimmy with my kit and they arranged for AutoTalent to install them. It was probably just brake pad transfer but it occurred after I did the bedding per their instructions.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."