surlynkid
Captain

Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreek View Post
Just had mine installed prior to Christmas - and my BPM coding cable arrived in the mail today! Can't wait to 'complete the installation'!

I have found the support to be excellent - certainly better than the OEM leather seats. Next track day will tell the true story...

And I don't think it is possible to buy only one seat - from what I understand, you'll have to buy both seats - then its up to you if you want to just install one seat...I don't know what the implications are for a drivers seat only install...
Seats can be purchased separately, can't see why someone would want only one.
Because the track driver is in the driver's seat. The passenger seat is not used for racing. A passenger does not need the extra support. Does everyone that buys a performance recaro or OMP seat always install them in pairs? Plus, it cuts the price in half.
Stoptech 380mm/355mm | Pagid RS-29 | Akrapovic EVO - CF tips | Benvo Tune | MS UDP | AA air filter | Apex EC-7 18x10 square 275/35-18 NT01 | Turner Race Studs | GT4 Brake Cooling | GT4 Power Steering Cooling | Performance Steering Wheel | CF Mirror Caps | CF Spoiler | Varis System 1 Full CF Diffuser | Extended Paddle Shifters | Schroth Quick Fit Pro | Turner Steering Rack Stops | Vorshlag Camber Plates | AiM Solo DL