My2010M3
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2010 AW DCT FR E90

Fs: 2010 E90 M3 Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 49.00
Item Interest
1 owner, bought on 3/17/10. Alpine white, w/ fox red Novillo leather non extended, Premium package (power folding mirrors,home link, carbon leather trim, compass, BMW assist w/ bluetooth) Technology package ( M drive, comfort access keyless entry, navigation, DCT transmission, 19" wheels w/ new Michelin super sport tires, alarm, adjustable front armrest, moonroof, adjustable seat width/lumbar, rear center arm rest, folding rear headrests, rain sensor and auto headlight, iPod and USB adapter, smartphone integration, enhanced premium sound, and shadow line trim. Car stickered for around 71,000. I had the windows tinted and installed the M performance exhaust($4700) which was worth every penny btw. Never seen snow, only had one driver (ME) never had anyone in the backseat. Very responsibly cared for!! Always parked in garage, always serviced at BMW. The car is currently parked for the winter as I'm in Florida. Plan to return first of April and would like to complete transaction then. I'ts been a great car, but would like to try something else. Pics of car are on my sig. Not able to load more since I'm not back home. $49,500.

Last edited by My2010M3; 04-05-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Price was wrong