Originally Posted by CBS
I track. I've been doing it for a few years and am addicted to it. Six friends and I go together and whatever you need, someone always has it. Planning 20 track days this year.
The M3 is a very capable track vehicle and mine is still dual purpose (street/track). I'm blessed that my M3 runs great, is reliable and is fast. However many have advised me to consider upgrading my safety equipment.
So, I visited with Steve from VAC Motorsports. He had several fixed back seats for me to try and get sized up. We discussed 6 pt harnesses and the new NecksGen product. They have a cool operation (I reminded myself to stop back later this summer to do a few Dyno pulls). With everything figured out I then asked him to ship it all to iND.
The Car Carrier is coming Wednesday to take my M3 to iND. There Ilia, Nate and all of their Magicians will:
1. Install a Custom Engineered Fall Line bolt-in Roll Bar.
2. Install Racetech 4009W seats.
3. Install 6 point harnesses.
4. Remove the rear seats and install a custom designed Alcantara closeout.
5. Install a Motorsport24 Oil Cooler.
6. Upgrade the software on my ESS VT-1 Supercharger.
7. Change my "Lifetime Fill" DCT transmission fluid.
My M3 is "wintering" in IL for the next 2 months.
I've asked iND to take pictures so I can post.
The wait begins....
I might just get to see your car in person. I'll be there on Monday if everything goes as planned!
Great choice of seats BTW,!!