1990 M3  [4.75]
1988 M5  [5.00]
Originally Posted by Alex@dirtywerkz View Post
Thanks Alex! Hope you're well!

Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Looks like another great set of mods!

The roll bar is a nice addition to your SC and MCS 2-ways

Excellent seat choice

Which brand of 6-pt harness did you select?
Thanks Donnie, I blame You (teasing)! You got me started on this next round of mods by once again "coaching" me - Thank you! TRS Magnum Superlite 6pt with 3" harness that can be used with NecksGen. Thought I would stay 3" so Passenger's w/o Hans can still ride along. Also thought I would try out the NecksGen this season. Package Deal from VAC.

Originally Posted by M3 Esq. View Post
Nice list. Yeah tracking becomes a slippery slope. It looks like you are moving toward full race car with this list. Once you start installing roll bars and rear seat deletes you know its time for a dedicated track car.
I'm afraid you may be right. I may be pushing the "dual purpose" a bit.

Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
congrat! hopefully i can get a set of seats and roll bars myself...
Thanks and Good Luck, hope you can soon!

Originally Posted by mamadub View Post
Chris...Wow congrats! I'm so excited for you. I'm anxiously awaiting some pix.
Thanks Cheryl! So it wasn't obvious when we met that I am BMW Nut???
Originally Posted by MKE_M3 View Post
MKE_M3 = jealous
Originally Posted by Phanto///M View Post
Wow an interesting post on the forums these days? Can't be. Congrats on the upgrades man. Your on your way to a full on track car soon. Looking forward to seeing the finished result. Good luck.
Thanks - I will keep the Forum updated.

Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post

Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Holy F@ck, Chris!!!!!! Taking it to the next level! I shall not be beaten by you! Never I say! Never!

I need a f@ckign roll-cage now.....
Thanks Philip - You're hilarious! You have one of the nicest M3's around, and it's "I" who needs to keep up with YOU!

ESS VT-1 550 | M24 Oil Cooler | Fall Line Half Cage | RaceTech 4009W | 6 pt Harness | Lifeline Zero 360 Fire Suppression | Rear Seat Delete | Motion Control DA Dampers w/remote reservoirs | 900/650 Hyperco Springs | RD Sport Sway Bars | Brembo 380 BBK | GC Camber Plates | Hoosier R7 | Eisenmann Sport | Stack Gauges | Painted Challenge Front Lip | Painted ZCP Rear Spoiler | Xpel Ultimate Film | LuxAngelEyes