View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
AMOCHOSTO
Major

Drives: IB BB E90 M3

2008 nav update CD Toronto

****The CD's have now been given away. Thanks*****

Hi folks, I haven't been on here in a while as some life stuff has taken my attention away from M3 enthusiasm, but I'm sure some people will remember me.

Anyway, I screwed up a few months ago and if you have a 2008 M3 you can benefit from it.

I went to my dealer for a service and asked the service advisor to get my 2009 M3's NAV updated, he told me to go to the parts store and buy a CD. I told him I thought the 09s required a computer update, not just a CD. He said nope, you need a CD.

Well I bought the CD, and later found out I was right, the cd is only good for 08s. I was planning to go get an exchange, but I never got around to it and I have this useless to me NAV cd, never used. And too late to do anything about it.

So here's my proposition. I will give this CD to anyone with an 08 M3 who wishes to pick it up from me in Toronto. I don't want any money, I just want it to be used. If you have any friends wth other BMW's that can use it that's ok too but first priority to my M3 bretheren.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by AMOCHOSTO; 03-06-2013 at 10:05 PM.
AMOCHOSTO is offline   Canada