02-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
TOM @ EAS and team.... European Auto Source

WOW these guys are PRO... Excellent service... About 3 weeks ago I started having issues with my battery popping out on my IDRIVE. As a a BMW M3 owner i panic. After reading hundreds of threads, and posting threads, EAS sent me a PM and said they can help... So i sent a PM back asking several question about battery and coding.

TOM replied back with all the answer and i was like dang i wasted my time reading threads after threads... So yesterday I decided to pick up the part i purchased from them and bought a battery from sears installed it myself and decided to have them code/register my battery. (fyi THEY SELL BMW BATTERY LIGHTER ONE WHICH I REGRET NOT GETTING IT) I sent a PM to TOM and said the only time i have is 12:30pm... He was happy enough to put me on a slot even though they were working on 5 cars 6 i think including mine.

3 E92 M3's on the lift... 1 removing all the after market parts (DUKE'S CAR) AND 1 car had exhaust installed, 1 car was on the DYNO and just recently installed a SC.. i mean seriously these guys were busy but was still able to put me on a slot.

While TOM was busy coding my car, asked him if i can check out the new Macht Schnell Track pipes and i was just I was so impress with the quality that when i get back from the philippines I will definately put one on for sure... DANG it looks good.... definately a must on our cars....

Well anyways, to make this short. EAS is the bomb.. what an experience..

TOM will be back for the Macht Schnell Track pipes AND Macht Schnell – e9x M3 Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit