View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #20
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 E92 328iX N51 3-Stage

Garage List
Well, I gave him one more chance to reply before I file my claims in a couple hrs when I get home (with PayU you have to wait 1 month after payment and no receipt of items before you can file a claim anyway)

Since IDK how they were shipped (by what method), I don't have any idea as to time frame to expect, & it's been 19 days since I was told they shipped.

He knew I had a deadline, may be he didn't actually get them shipped when he stated, or knew method used would not get them to me in time and is just afraid to admit it, or they are stuck in customs for some reason - but doesn't matter to me as I now assume I am receiving nothing since he won't reply (& has blocked any other method of communication) with info for me to check personally. So he has actually just made things worse if any above excuses apply.

So for now, until this issue get's resolved, be warned to not do business with this member, or anyone stating they are from AJP Automotive in Poland - and he has quite a few other threads with items for sale on here.

I'd be interested to hear from other members if he sold any other items thru here where the outcome was favorable?

If this get's resolved in the proper manner - I will definitely recant my accusations...
2009 328ix E92//SGM//ACS Roof Spoiler//MTech Aero Lip+Trunk Spoiler//M3 Side Skirts//CF Roundels+Grilles//M3 Novillo Interior//Perf Shift Lever+Boot//MPerf DCT Wheel//M3 GT3 eBrake Handle+Boot//ACS Pedals//M3 Mirrors//LCI Tails w/LUX Rev//DTEC V7 AE+MTec 6000K D1S+HPB HID 6000K Fogs//HPB LED Interior//RPI Scoops//CF Euro Airbox+Underhood Hsgs//K&N//BMW PE//MTech Rear Bumper-iS Sport Diffuser//CF Strut Brace//Vishnu OFT//BMW 193M's+Kumho 4X