View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 07:08 PM   #15
mswaz
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2013 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitw View Post
I suspect that the car was just dealer traded once or twice. I wouldn't worry about it too much, although it's a small red flag - you never know how a used car was broken in... but that is true of one with 100 miles or 100000 miles.

But, it looks like the dealership also punched the warranty on the car in 8/2011.

"New Vehicle Warranty Info
No Coverage As Of: 08/15/2015"

I think they're just holding out for someone stupid... mid high $50s tops, since it's warranty coverage is ticking away.
No its not a dealer trade it definately is a performance delivery center car per the carfax plus the conversation with the dealer. But most of the track cars down there are several thousand miles before they are cut loose. Look at the 8 or 9 1M's just let go, They all have 6,000 to 9,000 miles. Just strange it really has only that many miles. But yes agree it is prricey and shipping to Seattle would be $2,500 which makes this very unrealistic for me but otherwise looks really good.

Another strange thing is the picture has the regular 19" wheels not the ZCP wheels, and it has ZCP. Dealer said thats how it came and they were going to install a set of new ZCP rims before delivery.
mswaz is offline   United_States